How To Use A Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Remote Control Guide
Mitsubishi split unit heating and cooling systems are a great way to keep the inside of your home or office comfortable all year round. These HVAC systems come with remote controls for setting the temperature and controlling the system. This video discusses the remote control.
For more information or to see a ductless split unit system, please visit our showroom.
400 Interchange Rd
Lehighton, PA 18235
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rf.ohlfuel
Visit us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RF_Ohl
Watch our other YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3yX…
Handling of the remote controller unit for your Mitsubishi A/C
- • The range that the signal can reach is about 6 m when the remote controller is pointed at the front of the indoor unit.
- • When a button is pressed, one or two beeps will be heard from the indoor unit. If no sound is heard, operate again.
- • Use the remote controller carefully. If it is dropped, thrown or it gets wet, the remote controller may not operate.
When installing the remote controller on a wall, etc.
- Install the remote controller holder in a position where the signal reception sound (beep) can be heard from the indoor unit when the ON/OFF button is pressed.
How to set the batteries and the current time in the Mitsubishi remote control device for your air conditioning system:
- Remove the front lid and insert batteries, then reattach the front lid. Insert the minus pole of the batteries first. Check if the polarity of the batteries is correct.
- Press the RESET button. If the RESET button is not pressed, the remote controller may not operate correctly.
- Press the CLOCK set button.
- Press the HR. and MIN. buttons (TIME SET buttons) to set the current time. Each time the HR button is pressed, the set time increases by 1 hour, and each time the MIN button is pressed, the set time increases by 1 minute.
- Press the CLOCK set button again and close the front lid.
When the remote controller cannot be used (emergency operation)
When the batteries of the remote controller run out or the remote controller malfunctions, the emergency operation can be done using the EMERGENCY OPERATION switch.
Press the EMERGENCY OPERATION switch.
- • Each time the EMERGENCY OPERATION switch is pressed, the unit will operate in order of EMERGENCY COOL MODE, EMERGENCY HEAT MODE and STOP MODE. However, when the EMERGENCY OPERATION switch is once pressed, the unit will operate in test run for 30 minutes and then the operation mode shifts to EMERGENCY MODE.
To stop the emergency operation, press the EMERGENCY OPERATION switch once (in case of EMERGENCY HEAT MODE) or twice (in case of EMERGENCY COOL MODE).